School Morning Routine

Hello Everyone! 

So I got up a little earlier than my alarm clock today and I thought it would be fun to do a School Morning Routine for you guys because it's probably the only part of my day which actually has a routine. 

I've been a little adamant about doing daily routine blogposts because my days always change and the only routine I tend to have is my skincare routine and my morning routine. But since I was in the mood to blog before heading to school today, I thought, why not?

So let's get going!! 

I set my alarm at 0600 and I tend to wake slightly before that for some reason.

So after waking up I tend to lay around for a minute or two. I love listening to music when I go to bed. It was a habit since young so I guess the habit isn't going to leave my system anytime soon! Currently I've been listening to 'Tell Her You Love Her' by Echosmith!



Vitamins/Nutrients

I like to make sure I drink between 1-2 litres of water before I leave the house, so I like using this bottle at home. I drink Cell-u-lose and Herbalifeline from Herbalife and those help me to reduce bloating and help to maintain my cholesterol levels respectively, not that I have a cholesterol problem though..




Skincare

I like using my Burts Bees Royal Jelly Facial Cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia 2 right after I wake. It helps to wake me up and gives me time to pat on my facial products : Nivea Whitening Toner and Buts Bees Eyecream and let them absorb into my skin before I put my make up on. 



Hair

So I like to wash my hair before I sleep, and I'm trying very hard to not wash my hair twice a day (unless I did some workout or something in the morning, I NEED TO SHOWER). Apparently it's super bad for your hair, so I try to not wash my hair in the morning. I realised I have a lot less hair-fall after I started washing my hair once a day. 

So my current favourite dry shampoo is from Percy and Reed, it smells kinda medicinal but this one does not give you the powdery-white look on your hair which I love. Not too fond of Batiste anymore because those spray one really thick and it's hard to blend out. After I'm done with my dry shampoo I grace the ends of my hair with some Moroccan Oil.




 Tea Time!

Since I started on Herbalife in July, I've decided to try kicking my coffee addiction because it was quite a problem. They have this herbal tea concentrate that gives you your caffeine kick and at the same time, it helps to cleanse and detox as well so I thought I'd use that to feed my caffeine requirements for the day.

I just put half a tablespoon of the tea powder and two cap-fulls of their Aloe Concentrate which helps with my digestive system. These taste really great together because the tangy-ness from the alow balances out the bitter taste of the tea so it's really easy to drink! I usually mix these two products with about 350ml of water and I find this is great warm or cold. Personally, I like going for warm!







The daily smoothie

If you follow me on instagram, you know I post a photo of a smoothie bowl every 4 days or so, I decided to not do a smoothie bowl today because I didn't have any fresh fruits that I wanted in my smoothie bowl so I just went for my regular smoothie. Also because, it would give me more time to blog. 

Today's Smoothie:
250ml of homemade almond milk + Water
2 Scoops of Herbalife F1 (I always go for the vanilla flavour)
Frozen Fruits of Choice: Strawberries & Pineapple
Chia Seeds



Blend~~

I like to let the chia seeds sit for a while to get all jelly-like so I usually chuck the smoothie back in to the fridge after I've blended it! 

By now I would have finished up my tea and most of my water so I hop into the shower just to get my body feeling clean and refreshed! As I said earlier, I don't wash my hair in the morning so it's usually in a bun!



Of course, I make my bed. 

So after my nice shower I feel a lot more awake and ready so I get on with neatening my bedsheets and stuff. 

Say hi to all my beloved furry friends :3



Today's Ensemble

Decided to go for my tiger sleeves sweater from H&M and my ripped shorts from Cotton On for a relatively comfortable day! I'm worried that it's gonna be mega humid to day but, oh well. Throwing on my Timberland boots over some fruit-y socks! ^^





Social Media check!

So right after my shower, I don't change just yet, I usually change after my make-up is done! So while I sip on more water and await my glorious smoothie, I like to watch some Youtube and I like to check on Instagram and Twitter and Snapchat (Follow me @chinaphilidoll)! 




Make Up Time! 

I decided not to document my make up routine because I've already done so in one of my previous blogposts, but it's slightly different now so maybe I'll do and updated one sooner or later! 



Perfume~

After I'm done with make up, I change into my outfit for the day so I can spritz on some perfume! I like to smell nice of course. I usually walk all the way out (you'd know if you follow me on snapchat hehe) to the bus stop which is decently far so I tend to get all sweaty by then, so I like to spray a little more than I normally should so that I won't stick up the bus and trains. 

Today's perfume is Chanel's CoCo Mademoiselle!



Smoothie Time!

So after I'm all dressed up and ready to conquer the day, I get my smoothie out of the fridge and just sit by my laptop and sip away while watching more videos and maybe do some reblogging on tumblr! 



And I'm off!!

The most dreaded part of my mornings, if you ask me. After washing my cups and stuff I throw on my shoes and finally get my butt out of the house!! 



That's the end of this blogpost, I do hope you enjoyed the blogpost as much as I did making and drinking my morning smoothies! I hope you guys have a great week ahead and I'll see you in my next blogpost!! 


xx
Shayne 

Comments