CHUMBUM WTJ: Sketching Destruction

Hello Everyone!

It's been WAYYYY too long since I last posted. Honestly, I left this post in my drafts and I somehow excavated it. I think I did these pages quite a while back and left the photos in here. I can't even remember which day and all that I did these but.. I don't want this post to die just like that.

B and I have been super busy in school lately so we haven't really gone around to doing the rest of our pages. Plus we haven't been able to talk much because of our schedules and whatnot. I can't wait for our holidays because it means skype and DOTA2! 

So of course, I haven't typed anything when I saved this in my drafts, so I can't really tell you much.. But a picture is worth a thousand words, yes? Plus, I think this was one of the older posts so that's kinda weird too.



Clearly, this was done eons ago. 




Hid this somewhere in my house hehe



Challenge Accepted? 



Went to town on this one!



Well, you can't see much but these are all my moisturisers etc! 



Well, the highest point was my bed at that time, so...




Scribble Scribble



Somehow lint did not really exist so... I had to draw some. 



Oh dear, I guess this post was a tad bit odd? Hahah I really do apologise for it but I hope you are having a good day and weekend, I'll get around to doing a proper blogpost soon, but in the mean time, I hope everyone is coping well in school and at work! Till next time! 



xx
Shayne

Comments