Mini Sephora Haul + Swatches

Hey everybody! 

It felt like forever since I did a little shop at Sephora (but looking back, I realised I had done one in January) so I picked out a few things on the Sephora app the other day! I did get a few repurchases as well as new items which I am excited to share with you!

By now, most of you would have seen the new Too Faced Unicorn make up line, I remembered seeing it in an email and if I'm not wrong, they would be in stores right now, but I wasn't going to fight the crowd so I snatched them up when I saw them on the app! 

Like I said, the Unicorn make up will probably be the highlight of this post (geddit, geddit?)

To start the post, I'll be talking about the items I've repurchased this time round! 

Botanical Treatment by Botanist

This is the second time I've repurchased this item. I realised that one bottle has lasted me very long, I didn't really expect it to. For long hair like mine, I usually do one to two pumps which might sound like quite a lot but I find that my hair feel so soft after using this!

Magic Marc'er in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs Beauty

I don't know how many times I've repurchased this in both the black and brown versions. I love this eyeliner so much. It literally is my favourite eyeliner. I've not found another eyeliner that I've liked more than this.

Those are the two things I've repurchased this time round, now on to the more interesting items in the haul!

Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs

I think it's pretty obvious now that I LOVE Marc Jacobs. It's probably one of my favourites. I've owned quite a few versions of Daisy and I've yet to give this one a go, so I snatched while I was shopping. I'd say this is my favourite version so far! It is sweeter than the original.

I do want to try the other versions of the Eau So Freshes like Delight, Twinkle or Sorbet. Frankly, I'm not sure how different the Daisy Eau So Freshes differ from the regular Daisy Eau De Toilettes? But, I am very open to trying them all cuz I just love the Daisy range.


Now, for the stars of the haul: 
Unicorn Tears (top) and Unicorn Dreams Highlighters by Too Faced.

Just LOOK at that packaging!?


A little swatch!

Firstly, these smell as pretty as they look, like a soft marshmallow scent, perhaps?

I love these to death.

They are creamy but they do not crumble when you apply them straight onto the skin. I actually love both of them as much, I didn't expect to like Unicorn Tears on the skin because it's blue, but it looks pretty good! Needless to say, Unicorn Dreams looks AMAZING.


Fairy Tears (top) and Unicorn Tears La Creme Mystical Lipstick by Too Faced.

Swatch! 

I'm very amazed by the shimmer/glitter and pigmentation in these. They glide on very smoothly and they do look pretty. I must say they are difficult to wear (for me, at least), especially for Unicorn Tears. I would consider getting Mermaid and Angel Tears just to complete the collection. Then again, I do not know when I'd wear these. I'm more or a peach/nude gloss kind of girl, so glitter lipsticks like these are definitely well out of my comfort zone. 

But these really are amazing products. I did try them on my lips, they don't feel gritty or anything, but my lips tend to dry easily. After a while they do start to feel slightly gritty, but it's something that a little lip balm or lip gloss can fix really quickly! 

With that, I'll be ending this week's blogpost here, I hope you guys enjoyed this little review/haul/swatch! I'll see you in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments