Topshop Shoe Haul

Hey Everyone!

I know I've been missing for quite a while and I do apologise! I've been crazy busy with school and it's been pretty insane since it was the last few weeks. The holidays are here, well, sort of, it's in the middle of the academic year for me so this is just the semester break and I start school in January again. I'd say this 'break' is more of extra time to catch up with the pre-productions phases for our thesis films and to finish up our dissertation essays. 

Believe me when I say, I'm definitely struggling at this point. But hey, if everyone else can do it, so can I! Also, I somehow had a few pairs of shoes die on me over the past two months so I thought it would be a good time to get new pairs from Topshop! I don't know about you guys, but I quite like their shoes and I'm usually able to find really comfortable shoes for my wide feet.


This are them!

Well, I obviously did not buy that many shoes at one go because that would be a little crazy, thus the mini haul title. But I've been in love with white sneakers lately and I was in dire need of a new pair of black flats as well!




I've been a fan of the adidas Superstar sneakers for ages but I've never really decided on which colour I had wanted. Recently they release their pastel ones and I'm even more confused. Until I happened to see these hanging on the racks andI figured, these would suit me a whole lot more. Also, they were obviously a whole lot cheaper. If I remember right, these were no more than $60, which is pretty darn awesome. 

These are so soft and comfortable, 


Libby Trim Softy Loafers


I haven't owned a pair of shoes like these, I usually go for the simple black ballet flats but they didn't have any at the shop in my size, so I thought I'd give these a go. These are insanely soft and so comfortable. Then again, the material is a tad bit flimsy so I'm not sure how long it will last, but hopefully they last long because I am really loving how soft and cushion-y these are!


Captain Toe Cap Sneakers

These were the last pair I picked up. Initially, I had plans to just leave the store with the two shoes I've mentioned above, but my dad somehow saw these on the mannequin and I really really loved these, so we thought, why not get both? They were in a different style afterall!

I'd say these are also similar to the metal tipped slip ons I had from Korea, so I guess letting go of that pair got me two new white and gold sneakers? These aren't as soft as the trainers but they are still super comfortable! I like how the tips aren't actual metal like the old ones so I won't have to worry about giving anyone something more to see. 


I did want to get platforms because I really do love Topshop heels as much as their sneakers and flats but I don't give my own heels that much love so I figured I should lay off the heels completely and just focus on getting stuff that I can actually wear more often. I know this was a relatively short haul but I hope you guys enjoyed it either way! I've worn all these at least once each and I love them to bits! I'll see you guys in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments