Örtte Skinny Tea: Results and Review | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

If you guys didn't know, I was sent some tea programmed from Örtte Scandinavian while back. I've finished my Detox programme and you can read the review here. I took a break from the teas and started on the Skinny Tea programme a few weeks ago and I must say I'm pretty happy with the results.

So, some disclaimers, I've been exercising the same and I've been eating more or less the same way I've been before I started the programme, so I'd say, the results do say something, because I did lose a bit of weight with this programme unlike with the detox programme. To be honest, I'm not very fond of the night tea's flavour, but it does help to clear my system. 

However, I may want to caution some of you who may have very sensitive bowels. I've bad constipation so this tea simply tickles my system and helps to clear it.


On to the measurements!


Before Örtte Skinny Tea
Weight: 55.0kg
Waist: 65cm
Hip: 86cm
Thighs (at thumb): [R] 58.0cm, [L] 58.5cm
Arms (thickest): [R] 25cm, [L] 25cm


After Örtte Skinny Tea
Weight: 54.3kg
Waist 62cm
Hip: 80cm
Thighs (At thumb): [R] 56cm, [L] 55.5cm
Arms (thickest): [R] 24cm,  [L] 24cm


I'm not even kidding, I was so proud of the results, I must say I'm glad that I did go down in size, perhaps I got leaner as well, despite the weight not being too far apart. I feel this weightloss was pretty healthy and I'd definitely repurchase this again.

Tastewise, I'd say the morning tea is very pleasant, but I really am not fond of the senna leaf flavour as it really tickles the gag reflex, though I know some of my friends who have taken slimming teas before are okay/like the flavour. I'd say I prefer the teas warm for sure.

Similarly to the detox programme, I like to steep the teas in my water bottle so I can bring it around with me throughout the day. Not forgetting to have loads and loads of plain water in between (if I'm having the night tea) so that I do not dehydrate unlike during the previous programme. I hope you guys find this short review useful and if you're looking for a little promocode, you can find it on the right >>>

Till my next blogpost!



xx
Shayne


Comments


  1. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    detox tea & night cleanse et morning boost



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment