3CE Launch Party

Hello everyone!

So I went to the 3CE launch party at Sephora ION last Friday and it was really really fun! W came as my +1 (as anyone would guess) and I feel a little bad cuz he was probably one out of the 5ish guys that were actually at the event. School ended pretty later that day so we arrived way late, but we did manage to catch Sora while she was around so I was really happy!






It was SO crowded!

There were loads of people there, in the event space and around the space. It was quite crazy! I didn't realise I could go into the space, because I thought that was meant for the media guests, but apparently my invite allowed me in so that was pretty cool! It was still pretty cramped within the designated event area though!









Of course, we got to sample the products!

I really really wanted to get a lip marker but by the time I went into the store all the lip markers were GONE so I guess I'll wait it out until they hype dies down so I can get the lip markers! I love the formula of it and I think those would be really great for school!





We were treated pretty well!

So we had champagne and beer at the event! Of course, what's a korean event without FRIED CHICKEN!!!! I don't think W was a fan of fried chicken but I'm a sucker for fried chicken so I was pretty happy. I didn't eat much though because I was too shy to go back to the fried chicken booth to ask for seconds hahaha.








I COULD NOT RESIST

 I didn't get to snap a photo with Sora and I was pretty bummed out. But of course, that didn't stop me  from making W snap a photo or two with me at the photo booth! They have those lovely print-out things like they do in the Style Nanda Flagship store in Hongdae ( I think it's Hongdae.. I can't remember) which was pretty cool! I love these sort of decorated photo print-outs because you get to remember which event it was taken at!






Of course, we got a door gift!

W isn't gonna have any use for it so I passed his to my mum instead so she can use it when she's out or something. I did wish it came in different colours though, both were neon orange, but it is quite pretty! It's a relatively small mirror but this isn't available in the Sephora store (as far as I know, I could be wrong) so that's pretty cool! 



That's all for this blogpost! Thank you to those who came up to me to snap a photo, it was quite a surprise because it's super duper rare for people to do that! I'm really grateful you guys recognised me, and I also thank you for watching Tanglin (showing every weekday at 8.30pm on Channel 5), your support really means a lot! (: 

Back on track, I honestly haven't ventured much into korean brands so maybe I would start using 3CE products and see how they turn out! I do use the korean skin care products here and there and they're always wonderful to use! So hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on some 3CE products soon! I'll also be posting the tutorial for the make up look I did for this event sometimes soon so do look out for that on my website! Till my next blogpost!



xx
Shayne

Comments