Fight or Flight?

Hey Everyone! 


It's been a while since I last posted something here, huh? Work's been a little crazy, so I decided to take a little bit of time off for a week or two. I haven't really done a sort of self-reflection (aka Midnight Musings) post in a while. This blogpost is in collaboration with Escape Rooms Singapore, so thank you for having me on board! 

Escape rooms have various themes, not sure if you'd get to pick but I'm quite sure for all your thrill seekers, escape rooms are a pretty safe environment to have that adrenaline rush! They're located at Peace Centre, and have different themes to their rooms that also challenge you differently, but I think they're all pretty extreme, so if you're looking for something that will test your wits and brains,

You're welcome! 

So, escape rooms.

I'm not sure when this became a trend or when it actually hit the Singapore shores but I know it's been quite a while. I've only been to one escape room in my 25 years of existence, I was pretty terrified. But honestly, it's not like it was one of those scary ones, I think I just tend to crumble under timed pressure. I remembered yelling at my friends and at one point, I was 100% sure we'd get through the challenge if we just used brute force LOL.

WRONG.

You need to have your head firmly on your shoulders, you need to think clearly, you need to be patient and you definitely must have an open mind in order to get your way out. Of course, you can't be all panicky like me, but I think that would make everyone else's time more 'interesting'? HAHA. I'd say it'd be a good time to find out if you'd survive in an apocalypse or something, or maybe it'll just be a very extreme way to test your friendship with certain people. 

In case you're wondering, I'm still friends with the people I went with! ;) Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments