Kinohimitsu Collagen Day #LoveYourself | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

As some of you may know, I attended the Kinohimitsu Collagen Day last Friday and it was such a nice way to spend my Friday night. As most of the time, I didn't know what to expect or what I was going to end up doing by myself. 

Kinohimitsu has lovingly sent me some of their Collagen Diamond drinks prior to the event to try it out. I've had their Marine Collagen drink before, you can read about it here


:')


These are them! They are so so beautiful!

So a little about the Diamond Collagen. Collagen is good for the skin as well as your joints and Collagen Diamond contains 5300mg of collagen peptide. It absorbs easily into our skin and keeps our skin looking beautiful, radiant and youthful! 

I still don't really know what collagen tastes like exactly, but I can tell you that the Kinohimitsu products that I've been sent and have tried at Collagen Day all taste amazing. Also, they all contain a low calorie count! They are mostly fruity and each product has slightly different tastes to them. I'd say the Collagen Diamond one tastes a little more on the sour side, and the Marine Collagen is a little more citrusy and fresh. 

So now, the event itself!







Held at their beautiful main office!

There were stations that we could all indulge in and my my my, were there loads of products to explore! I was pretty excited because it meant I could definitely get something for my parents from them and for myself of course. More about that later on!


Guest speakers: 
CEO of Kino BioTech Group, Kawee and the Co-Founder of Love Bonito,Viola.


Got my skin checked!

Apparently, my skin isn't as amazing as I would want it to be. You'll get to know more about it when the vlog comes out ;)

They also had a hand therapy treatment station by auumsg, which I popped by and unfortunately have no pictures or footage off. It felt really good and my hands felt so soft and they looked so radiant after the collagen hand mask. 

I did think we were going to get manicures but a hand mask works too, which reminds me, I am in dire need of a manicure!



Mocktail Station!




So delicious!!

I enjoyed this station very very much. I picked the BB Drink and mixed that with yuzu juice and added in some delicious blueberries. It was amazing and I just love how we can mix the collagen drinks with juices or even oatmeal for breakfast! 




Who doens't love a good photobooth, right?

It was nice to have made a friend at the event. God knows I'm terrible with people and can't make friends properly and I almost always end up leaving an event without much interaction, so good on me this time! 

*pats own head* 
 




THIS. Was everything.

That cake was ridiculously amazing. It looked exactly like a collagen drink bottle. I know what you guys were thinking: looks good, tastes meh. 

NO.

It was so delicious. All the food tasted great, you guys know I've a massive sweet tooth and I had the macarons, no questions asked (there was PEANUT BUTTER in my macaron!! Sold!!). They looked beautiful and tasted amazing. I was just so impressed, not even joking, I didn't touch the savoury foods too much but I did give them a go, I'd say they were yummy too but the sweets stole my heart, as they always do. Treats were from The White Ombre.

The bar, with FREE FLOW collagen drinks!

I promise you, I technically had collagen for dinner that night. I had so many of these. The mocktail consisted of both the BB Drink and Collagen Beauty drink. It was so refreshing and wasn't overly sweet. I'd assume it was because they mixed a few things in there so the guests would not be dying for a glass of water after drinking it. 


Cheers!

Beautiful little bouquets from Smile Floral!

Of course, no event is complete without a goodie bag!

I'll go a little informal unboxing-type segment for you guys in my vlog, don't worry. There were so many things in the goodie bag and I'm just so so grateful to be part of the event! I also got mummy a few things for Mothers Day and of course daddy got something as well. I did spend a good amount of money (for good reason) and I will definitely update you guys on what I think about those products in time to come!

I hope you guys enjoy this blogpost, do look out for the vlog because you wouldn't want to miss the unboxing bit as well as more sneaks from the event itself! Have a great week loves!


xx
Shayne