Everyday Make Up with Naked Palette 3

Hi Everyone! 

I've not really done a make up look in a while, so since my recent sephora haul, I thought I'd do another make up look for you guys! 



Today's look is something I like to use almost everyday!

I'd say this like on a medium-ish level, in terms of how 'extravagant' this is compared to the other make up looks that I do. This is one of my faster routines, which I do mostly for school or if I'm heading out for a simple meal with friends. I wear very little make up when I'm crewing on set or when I got for dance classes, perhaps I'll consider doing that make up look soon!


After washing my face!

I tinted my brows the night before and as you can see, my right brow has faded a little more compared to the left. If you haven't read about the brow tint I'm using, you can read more about it here!


Primer and Foundation.

Products Used:
1. De-Slick Complexion Primer by Urban Decay.
2. Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector in Medium Light by Urban Decay

After the Primer

I never thought I'd say this, but I've found a new replacement for benefit's porefessional. I find that this keeps my face matte for the entire day. I've worn this on set, and I've worn this for an entire day. My make up stays on and I do not feel the need to blot my face. 

Just some fair warning, this will create an ultimate matte complexion and I have oily to combination skin so it sits very well on my skin after I've washed it and put on toner. I do find that applying a little too much will make your skin feel too tight and it also leaves dry patches. So if you have dry skin, I think you need to steer clear away from this product!

Foundation!

This is my absolute new FAVE foundation. It works like a tinted moisturiser, it blends so well. It's buildable and it's amazingly lightweight. I mix this with UD's All Nighter Liquid Foundation, that is a little too thick for me and it tends to make me look too orange. I may have bought the wrong shade, but mixing the One and Done into it makes it feel a lot better on my skin and the colour matches my skin a lot more. So, so far, I really really love this foundation.


Eyes!

Products Used:
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Minor Sin by Urban Decay
2. Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay.

Primer.

I don't know if you can see the slight shimmer this primer gives. I absolutely LOVE UD's primers, they make my make up last so long and this primer is just so perfect, when I dance, I just put this before my eyeliner and it stays for ages. It's just so amazing. Of course, the fact that the packaging and colour of it is rose gold, I was sold. 



Eyeshadow!

Colours used: Limit (all over the lid), Factory (in the outer corners and crease), Trick (middle of the eye) and Dust (inner corners).

First things first, I really love this palette. I used to not really like it because it was just too pink, but I realised that pink looks really good on the eyes, so I decided to get the palette. I've never regretted it and I love this so much more than my other palettes.


Liners and Mascara.

Products Used:
1. Highliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs Beauty
2. Roller Lash by Benefit

Tada!

I know the lower lashes aren't too obvious but believe me, they are a lot more obvious than they would be without the mascara. I swear by this mascara and eyeliner. For those of you who have seen my previous make up looks before, you'd know I've repurchased these two products over and over again!


Contour and powder.

Products Used:
1. Highlight Lowlight Face Contour Duo in Medium by Sephora
2. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte



Contour!

This duo stick changed my contour game. I've loved the Shape and Shade Custom Contour Duo by Stial for the longest time, but this duo stick has changed my life. I'm not joking. To be fair, I prefer the stila contour duo's bronzer colour more, but the sephora duo stick's highlighter more. It's a tough choice. I also like how precise I can get my contour now. With Stila's duo, I needed to dab my beauty blender into the palette then blend it into my face, but with this duo stick, I can just draw and blend!


Powder. 

I've loved this powder so much, it's almost finishing so I will have to pick it up soon. I did pick up the compact version to bring around, but thanks to my new primer, I don't even feel the need to touch up, so that may just sit at home and be a back up once my current loose powder finishes or when I'm travelling. 


Lippy!

Product Used: 
Juicy Shaker in Piece of Cake by Lancome

Yaaaasssss

I've been loving the juicy shakers so much. I love that the colours aren't overpowering and they mositurise your lips. The only downside is that they need constant reapplication and the colour is not pigmented and doesn't last very long. I'm not too bothered with reapplying lip oil every now and then, however, it becomes a bit of a hassle when I'm doing and event or on set, so the shakers have been reserved for everyday use! 

And we're done!

I hope you guys enjoyed this make up look! I know it's relatively simple compared to my usual Get Ready With Me's but I thought I should do something that can be worn everyday (it is my go-to make up look afterall) and it isn't too glamourous or difficult to achieve! I'll see you in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne