CNY Make Up Look

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone's having a good CNY! I'm not exactly joining in the festivities this year because of my grandfather's recent passing. I'm not too clear about what exactly is supposed to happen but as far as I know, it's not the best for me to go around visiting or have friends visit, but it's apparently alright to celebrate within the family? So that's what went down yesterday, the reunion dinner~ 

Since it was a somewhat special occasion, I thought I'd share my makeup look for the night. Not exactly a Get ready With Me though, just more of my own twist of a pink smoky eye tutorial. Also, it's been a while since I've done something beauty/makeup related so I thought it was pretty fitting. 

This is the look!

Starting with a bare (duck) face!

Base done~

Products Used: 
1. Porefessional by Benefit
2.Bigger than BB Complexion Perfector in Medium 04 by Benefit

Eyes~ Always my favourite bit

Products Used:
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay
2. Naked Palette 3 by Urban Decay (Colours Used: Trick, Blackheart, Buzz, Dust)
3. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs


Brows and Lower Lashes

Products Used:
1. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit
2. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte


Contour, Highlight and Setting.

Products Used:
1. Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium by Stila
2. Naked Illuminated Highlighter by Urban Decay in Aura
3. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte


Done!

 I forgot to mention the lip product I used, but it's the Gloss Volupte in 10 but YSL. I hope you guys enjoyed this simple tutorial and perhaps you'll be inspired to use it for the new year too! Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, good health, plenty of love and happiness! See you in my next blogpost! 

xx
Shayne