The Grey Eyeliner

 Hello Everyone!

I know I haven't been posting in a while, school has been horrible but I thought I'd share a really teeny tiny tutorial. I've ventured to using different coloured eyeliners and I quite like the look of grey eyeliner. It's definitely something you would want to look into if you want a super subtle eyeliner without compromising your cat eye flick.

I find myself reaching for my grey eyeliner on days when I wanted something a little less obvious, but I didn't want to just draw on my upper waterline. Honestly it isn't as natural as a brown eyeliner, but it definitely is lighter and I prefer it so much more since a brown liner sometimes looks like a faded black liner (or at least mine does), which I'm not too fond of. 


 
Let's get started then, shall we? 


 
Face done!

 
Products Used:
1. Bigger than BB Complexion Perfector in Medium 04 by Benefit
2. Erase Paste in No.2 by Benefit 
3. Concealer Pen in 4 Late Show by Marc Jacobs
4. Beauty Blender 


 
 Liner done!

 
 Product Used:
1. Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Alloy

 
Lashes and brows all done!

 

 
Products Used: 
1. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit
2. Dr Mascara Fixer by Etude House
3. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte

 
 Contour and Powder done!

 
Products Used:
1. Bronzing Powder in Medium by Sephora
2. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte


 
All done! 

I hope you guys like this tutorial and that you guys do give it a go! I can't wait for the academic year to end so I can kick back and relax more. Then again, I'll be starting my final year in August and that really is a surreal feeling. It seemed just like yesterday that I first started film school in Lasalle! 

With that aside, I'm getting my eyelashes extended for the first time this week so you can look forward to another blogpost on my experience! AND, I had my hair done again, I'm half blonde now and I'm in love with it! If you've seen my instagram, you'd know what my hair looks like, I'll be doing a blogpost on that soon too (perhaps a hair care routine?) so loads of material coming your way! 

I hope you guys have had a great Lunar New Year with your family, I know I had a pretty quick but good one this year! Have a great week everyone!



xx
Shayne

Comments