Beauty Wish Lash Extentions


Hello everyone!

TGIF! If you've been following me on instagram or snapchat or even phhhoto, you'd know that I did my lashes earlier this week! It was my very first time getting lash extensions and I was really nervous doing it. I know it's something people do frown upon because they are known for causing your lashes to go bald, but taking care of your lashes (with or with no extensions) won't ever make them go bald. 

I decided to head over to Beauty Wish to get my lashes done. I've stalked their instagram and facebook pages religiously and bombarded them with questions, as well as my friend who has gone to them to get her lashes done. I took a while to decide which ones to get but I decided on getting the Classic ones done with a C curl, 9-11mm. 

Ok, for those of you who have not done your lashes before, let me just show you before & after photos. 

 Left: Before.  Right: After

The experience in general was really great, I was definitely not used to the sensation of getting stuff done to my lashes, but Jocelyn was great and she talked me through everything and made me feel at ease. In a nutshell, the experience was painless (I'm not sure why I was presuming it was going to be painful) and it wasn't uncomfortable at all!

I love the final look and I'm happy that I decided to take that leap of faith and get them done! On a lazy person's end, I can forgo the mascara now and I can get away with forgetting my eyeliner when I'm in a rush so that's a huge huge bonus!



Selfies: MAN-DA-TO-RY

Just for your info, incase you guys wanna give these a go, you will need to take care of them, so no scrubbing of faces and avoid oil-based make up removers. Obviously, pulling at your lashes are a big NO-NO. For the first few days, I was really scared to wash my face and I was worried that showering will cause everything to fall off. 

They didn't!

I've full confidence in these lash extensions and I have no one else to thank except Jocelyn from BeautyWish and my friend Evalee for the recommendation! BeautyWish goes only by appointments to you can check out the schedule and make a booking here

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, and that you guys are having a great year so far. I know I've a busy month ahead of me, but work hard, play hard. Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments