Easy Pesto Pasta | Sponsored

Hello Everyone! 

I know I didn't post anything last week and I'm really sorry about that, but I'm back this week and I've something I haven't done in a while, which is a recipe! Honestly, this isn't much of a recipe, because it's THAT simple! It will take less than half an hour and it's very straight forward. 

So this is the easy pesto pasta!

It's a very flexible recipe and as mentioned before, not at all time consuming so it's perfect for days you wanna rush through or if you are packing lunch for the office/school. However, I recommend that you consume this while it's piping hot, so if you've got a microwave at your workplace, it's totally perfect~ So, let's get on with the recipe!

Step 1: Boil your pasta.

I chose to use this Gluten Free Rigatoni, from Alce Nero (shoutout to them for sponsoring this blogpost!) I thought I'd use the shorter pastas because it catches the sauces more. I didn't boil this for too long, about 10 minutes, I'd say.

Step 2: Add on whatever toppings you'd like and mix!

I wanted something easy, so I popped in some sausages and grated cheese. You can always add in vegetables or even tofu if you want something a lot healthier or something fully vegan. You can even slice up some chicken breast or something like that too!

Step 3: Mix in the sauce

The reason why this recipe is so easy is because Alce Nero has ready made sauces! I decided to give the pesto one a try becaused making pesto can be messy (well, just the cleaning of the food processor/blender) so when they sent this, I was pretty excited! I used about, 2-3 tablespoons of this sauce~ Turned out to be a little too much for my liking though! Don't forget to stir it all together before the next step~

Step 4: Into the microwave!

Another reason why it's so straight forward, not baking whatsoever, just microwave! It's pretty easy, and this sat in my microwave for about 2 minutes and it was steaming hot! The cheese had gone all gooey as well!

Heyyyy Pesto~

So, how easy is this recipe? Alce Nero's products are all super healthy and nutritious, which is great because keeping a healthy lifestyle nowadays can be quite difficult. Their products are available in 80 supermarkets island wide and in 20 independant organic shops as well, so you don't have to worry about not being able to find them. Also, they are pretty affordable too!

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and that you'll have a good week ahead! Till my next blogpost! 

xx
Shayne

Comments