#GetReadyWithMe: Mrs Singapore 2016 Grand Finals

Hello Everyone!

So I'm headed to the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore grand finals tonight and I thought I'd share my look of the night with you guys! You can hop on over here to see how the lovely people at Vintage Salon helped to prep my hair for tonight. Thank you for that! 


 Look for the night!

Went to town with the shimmer and sparkle, my dress has sequins and I feel like a mermaid! I'm a tad bit worried about being overdressed but hey, better overdressed than underdressed, right? Got my hair up in braids and a little headpiece from Lovisa on as well! I haven't used this before and I've had it for a while so I'm really excited that I've found an occasion to use it!


All about that base, 'bout that base.

 Products Used:
1. Porefessional by Benefit
2. BB Cream in No.2 by Evangelist Nobuto
3. Fake Up Concealer in 02 Medium by Benefit
4. Erase Paste in 02 Medium by Benefit


 Eyes done and sparkly!



Products Used:
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay
2. Naked Smoky Palette (Colours Used: Thirteen, High, Dirtysweet, Armor, Radar)
3. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs




 Lower lashes and brows, done!




 Products Used:
 1. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit
2. Dr Mascara Fixer by Etude House
3. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte





 Contoured and powdered!




 Products Used:
1. Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium by Stila
2. Naked Illuminated in Aura by Urban Decay
3. Refreshing Loose Powder in 700 by Anna Sui





 Pucker Up!




 Products Used:
1. Cremesheen in Saigon Summer by M.A.C
2. Gloss Volupte in No. 10 by YSL





 Done!





 A little more details~ 

My earrings are from Topshop, incase you guys are wondering! I also slathered on some scented shimmer oil from Sephora which somehow isn't very obvious on my camera, which is a bit of a shame, but I definitely feel nice and unicorn-y! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, my vlog at the salon will be up early next week as I'm rushing to head out in a bit! So thank you for being patient with me you guys! Have a great weekend, and I'll see you in my next blogpost!



xx
Shayne

Comments