Feet Haven Reflexology | Sponsored

Hello everyone~

Last week I hopped out of my house and headed over to Katong to get a nice little foot massage at Feet Haven! If you follow me on snapchat, you would know that I sprained my ankle running up the stairs the week before and it was pretty much still hurting when I went to Feet Haven.

Obviously, I was a little worried about it at first but I had booked this appointment with TIN a few weeks back and I figured I could let the massuer know so that they could advice me on whether I should get a new appointment or not. Turns out, it was a good thing that I went for the massage because my ankle actually STOPPED hurting.



So these are the services they provide!

This is Uncle Kim and he's a very nice person ^^

I'm not gonna lie, most of the massage was really really painful, but my body is generally full of knots and whatnot, so I need to go for massages regularly to relax and 'detangle' the muscles. I know I should be going for more of these massages often but, I'm not the best at getting these sort of things done. 

I must say I left feeling AMAZING. 

I even managed to catch a dance class with my friends that evening and my ankle felt way better than before I had the massage done, so I'm glad I decided to go for it. I didn' post much photos of the place so you can hop on over to my vlog to see more (and also me failing at dance)!



Let's just talk about the benefits of Foot Reflexology
  • Stress Reduction
  • Improved Circulation
  • Stimulated Nerve Function
  • Improved Immune System
  • Increased Energy
It was an hour well spent and Uncle Kim was very cheerful as he explained to me the various acupuncture points that I can use at home for quick fixes for my headaches. I was also thankful he spoke english too so I didn't have to feel awkward about my horrible mandarin! 

To find out more about Feet Haven Reflexology, you can visit their website here. Also, they have two outlets which you guys can check out: 

Katong Branch (#01-01, 136 East Coast Road)
Contact: 6344 7311 
Operating Times: 12noon - 6am
Open on ALL public holidays except Chinese New Year.


Serangoon Branch (4A Maju Ave)
Contact: 62882314
Operating Times:
Sunday to Thursday: 12noon - 6am ( Last Appointment is at 9pm )
Friday & Saturday: 12noon - 11pm ( Last Appointment is 10pm )
We are open on ALL public holidays except Chinese New Year.



I hope you guys pay them a visit, because it's pretty worth the time! I'm sure I'd return to them when I have the time to relax! I hope you guys are having a great week so far and I'll see you in my next blogpost! Don't forget to hop on over to the vlog as well and subscribe, share and like the video because it would really mean a lot to me! 


xx
Shayne






Comments