Chumbum WTJ: Sticky Situation

Hello everyone! 

So I've been busy last week and this week is going to get even more crazy because of my performance with SL at the Esplanade later this week and school has just started! I know the blogpost is uber late but I guess it's better late than never? I didn't manage to do yesterday's page because I got home pretty late from my performance with SL so I was beyond exhausted. 

Anyway, last week has been mad for the first few days so I ended up doing 4 pages on Thursday after Ely and I filmed some stuff for our Youtube channel that's gonna be up in full force in a few months! We're really excited but in the mean time, you guys can follow us on instagram

Anyway, let's get on with the blogpost!


Thursday: 




I would say it was pretty much a success (for a while)

The page only stayed frozen for a short while since it's pretty thin? Also, I places it on top of a little plastic bag so that it wouldn't stick to the stuff that's already in the freezer. I left it in there overnight so I checked it on Friday before I did Friday's page!




Looks identical to my exercise book in primary school.

I thought this was pretty fun honestly! I might actually want to train my left hand to write better every now and then. I guess this page wouldn't be very fun if you were an actual leftie though. 




I LOVED THIS PAGE

I know it does look kinda gross, the tobasco made the book smell really crappy but it was really fun to do! I know most of the liquids I 'swatched' were all from the kitchen or from my make up stash but I guess, A for effort? I really enjoyed this though!




Clearly I'm not very imaginative?

I honestly did not know what to draw so I ended up drawing what they suggested and colouring them in with sharpies and they ended up looking pretty cute? I don't know, they're the ugly kind of cute. I wouldn't call them adorable (though the word Adorable seems to mean cute but ugly) though. 



 Friday:

I knew this could be better but...

I just felt that this one was really uneventful. I had a better vision of the end product in my head but I guess I was never able to translate that onto paper and it looks like a unicorn threw up some bubbly puke onto my journal.

That's not really a bad thing, is it?



Saturday:

Meh.

 Not very eventful either.


Sunday:

This was pretty fun.

 I didn't know what to draw so I ended up glue-ing the date onto the two pages. I don't think you can see it too well but it's pretty much there? It was pretty fun.



I know this post was pretty boring, I hope B did a better job than me. Haha. School has begun and I'm already feeling the heat from the deadlines so I really hope I get to put these posts up on time for you guys because it's something that does mean a lot to me and B.

Don't forget to check B's Blog out!

I hope she figured her photos out because she's been having some issues with them I think? But either way, do look forward to her posts as well! I'll see you guys again next week! Hopefully on schedule this time!



xx
Shayne

Comments