Selfie Workshop

Hey Everyone! 

Hope May has been treating you well! Can you imagine that we're more than a third way through 2018?! It's pretty darn crazy. Also, there's a high chance you stumbled upon this post from my instagram or facebook, which also means you're interested in the selfie workshop that W will be holding with his company - Unicorn Financial Solutions. 

A little poster for quick info~ 

I know it's pretty odd, but apparently, the company he works at holds a lot of these sort of events as well as others for the family which is pretty nice. I just thought I'd shout this one out solely because my special someone is the trainer. They had some cute little easter workshop earlier this year I think haha, pretty cute.

I think most of you know that he and I were both in film school (like obviosuly, that's where we met), but have decided to change lines (for now, at least...?) and he decided to work in the company that has been helping him with his finances and investment-type stuff? Obviously, I was confused at first to why he decided to make the jump cuz film and finance is basically crazy different. But hey, now he manages my finances and investment thingamajigs AND he's enjoying his job (musch to my amazement haha) so.. 

WIN WIN.
Now he's holding a selfie workshop so I guess his time in film school hasn't completely gone to waste. So happy for him :') Right, okay, enough about the backstory, more about the actual event cuz that's what you clicked the link for, right? 


Date: 19 May 2018, (Saturday)

Time: 3:00-5:00pm
Venue: Unicorn Kampung,
662 Geylang Road, Singapore 389592
Price: $10 per pax, $8 each for 2 or more pax
Payment to DBS PayNow 94593317
Registration: email to xiehuimin@unicorn.sg or register via the link 




I don't think you'd want to go alone.. so grab a friend, learn about the fundamentals of photography and learn to take that amazing selfie! You'd probably want to because a lot of instagram giveaways require selfies nowadays and obviously you'd want to take a good one.. right? With that, I'm ending this week's super duper short blogpost! I hope to see you at the event! ^^


xx
Shayne

Comments