JSOOP Bio-Piel Review | Sponsored

Hello everyone!!

I'm back with another review! In my last blogpost, I spoke about the Bioderma Sébium Range which I really enjoyed, this one will be about another skincare product, but it's not only for the face, but the whole body!

As someone who dances, sweat is inevitable, especially in the humid Singapore weather as well. I'm someone who perspires easily, and when I do, I perspire a lot!! However,  I'm fortunate enough to not have any form of body acne. It's more common than we think, and it can get a little annoying for some!

Introducing JSOOP's Bio Piel Body Lotion!

Some of the active ingredients in the lotion include:
Cypress Extract - this soothes sensitive skin
Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid - these help to maintain the moisture levels in the skin! 

These ingredients help to relief overactive sebum glands and reduce irritation in the skin which can cause body acne. The imbalance of oil and water levels in our skin, as well as the lack of antioxidants, are contributing factors to the formation of body acne. The Bio-Piel Lotion helps to neutralise the stress that our skin may experience, especially if our skin is exposed to harsh weather or unhygienic environments. 

The JSOOP Bio-Piel Ato body lotion (400ml) retails at $59.90 at all Sasa Stores, at Guardian stores as well as on www.beautycarousel.com

Personally, I wasn't sure how this was going to feel on my skin, but I did give it a go, and it feels pretty good! It absorbs into my skin very easily and surprisingly, no stickiness!! It has a bit of a fresh citrusy/fruity scent which I actually really enjoy too! I'd say this is definitely comfortable for all skin types. As for my readers out there who have body acne, I recommend that you give this a go, you will be able to see a result within a month! But do bear in mind that results will always vary!

I hope you guys found this short little post useful, I'll see you in my next one! 


xx
Shayne

Comments