Örtte Detox Tea: Results and Review | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

So I've finished up my Detox programme and honestly I'm not sure what exactly to feel about it. I did not lose any weight and my measurements did not differ very much. I also realised that it can potentially dehydrate or constipate you if you do not drink enough plain water after having your morning tea.

During this entire course, I've been dancing twice a week and I've not been watching my diet as well as I should be because school is honestly just driving me up the wall. Basically, I've been piling on the carbs and sugar. I know, it's bad.

So in a way, perhaps it's great that the detox programme sort of kept my body weight stagnant, instead of it sky-rocketing like it actually might if I weren't on the tea programme. So let's say if I did watch what I was eating, I'd say I would be able to lose some weight through the programme!



So, let's talk measurements first.

Just for your reference, I'm 160cm tall.

Before Örtte Detox Tea
Weight: 55.1kg
Waist: 65cm
Hip: 86cm
Thighs (at thumb): [R] 58.0cm, [L] 58.5cm
Arms (thickest): [R] 25cm, [L] 25cm

After Örtte Detox Tea
Weight: 54.9kg
Waist: 64cm
Hip: 84cm
Thighs (at thumb): [R] 58.0, [L] 58.0
Arms (thickest): [R] 25cm, [L] 25cm

So as you can see, there is a tiny difference but I'd count it as nothing changed much since it's a reasonably negligible difference for a month long programme. I do regret not watching my diet because I would have probably got better results haha.


So now, let's talk taste.

I'd say the taste isn't too herbal or bitter. It's very easy to drink and it's pretty nice when it's cold as well (my personal preference of course). I realised the teas do steep in lukewarm water as well but your tea will not be as thick so you could be missing out. 

I like to let the tea steep in hot water in my bottle for about an hour before I drink it. Sometimes if I have an early day I let it just steep the night before and drink if when I wake. So the teas are always thick when I drink them. I'd say there isn't any super strong flavour so that's good for those of you who aren't tea drinkers. Like I said earlier, it's important to have water through the day. The first few days I just had the teabag in my bottle and I kept refilling my bottle. Basically I was having 3 litres worth of the morning tea at least. 

It's not the best idea. 

I'm not sure why I felt that way but I did get lightheaded and I only realised a few days later that it was because I was getting dehydrated when all I had as the teas. So, I stuck to just one bottle and I threw out the bag before refilling my bottle. I didn't get the light headedness and everything was better. I did not get constipated as well which obviously meant the teas were able to work at their best. 

So here's my two cents on the Örtte Detox Tea Programme, I hope you guys find this blogpost and if you've reached to this part of the post, I've got good news for you! If you'd like to give this tea programme a go, there's a discount code on my side bar as well as a link to where you can purchase the teas! So, you're welcome! Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne 

Comments