New Year Sephora Haul

Hey Everyone!

I think a lot of you guys who read my blog regularly would expect a Sephora haul sooner or later, and here is the very first one of 2018! I didn't really intend to walk out with this many products when I first entered the store since my intent was to just get a few repurchases. However, I got carried away, so I decided to do a haul blogpost!

Well, mostly repurchases, but I thought it'd be nice to see anyway!

Hair Sleeping Masks by Sephora

In my last Sephora haul, I purchased the rose one and it was pretty decent, but I did want to try the other ones and see how those fair for me. I'm very excited about the coconut one because I have bleached hair and that could always use some repairing. 

Sugar Crush Body Scrub by Soap & Glory

I've been a fan of this scent for a while, but I very much prefer the body scrub than the body cream. I love how it wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed every time I use it! Its something I look forward to using especially after a lot of exercise!

Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black

I like to bring this with me when I travel, also because it's a cheaper option compared to my favourite Marc Jacobs eyeliner. However, the colour isn't as opaque, but when you pay less, I'd say it's pretty decent! 

Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour in Medium bu Stila

This would be one of my favourite brow products besides the brow mascara from Benefit. This is a repurchase for sure, and my previous pen lasted me quite a while! I'd say this is pretty worth the money for sure!

Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick in Gravity by Fenty Beauty 

This was a massive impulse buy, I think it's obvious that I was very drawn by the packaging. I never wear hot pink lipstick but this 'oil-spill' type finish on the packaging was just too tempting. Also, it's limited edition so I thought: I could make it work... somehow...

Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment by Fresh

I've used this a lot of times and so far, I haven't found a lipbalm that has helped my lips stay smooth like this one does. It really is pricey, so I do use it sparingly because this tends to sort of finish quickly especially if you use it a lot. Also, I should say I'm very very into the scent, though I know I say I tend to prefer products that have no scent but this one is just so yummy!

Porefessional Pearl Primer by Benefit

This, is probably my new favourite primer. I love how it feels on my skin and it gives that tiny bit of extra life into my complexion. I realised these don't clog my pores as much as the original one, I'm not too sure why, but this sits wayy better on my skin! 

Eyeshadow Primer Potions in Anti-Aging and Minor Sin by Urban Decay

Last but not least, are two eyeshadow primers. I've purchased Minor Sin before and I love the glow/shimmer that it gives. However, I thought I'd try the anti-aging formula as well because a lot of beauty bloggers have raved about it and I thought I should just give it a go for the fun of it. I've tried it once so far and it is pretty alright, I'm not entirely sure what the anti-aging properties are, but it keeps my eye make up on very nicely and I suppose, that is what it's supposed to do afterall! 

With that, I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, and I'll see you in my next one!


xx
Shayne

Comments

  1. Best ever post for enhancing our beauty and i became regular reader of our blog. Keep useful posting like this. Also try these websites
    Hair salon | Salon services at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sincerely liked reading it. This information procured by you is very practical for correct planning.
    almond face scrub Karachi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment